TIG makes internal use of computerized data acquisition and process control in a variety of contexts. When clients requirements indicate a need for such systems we design them, build them and test them. In other cases we guide the client in selecting and operating systems.
Examples of such systems include
- digital image acquisition
- image processing
- monitoring and control of life test facilities
- monitoring and control of chemical process plants
- monitoring and control of critical assembly operations
- advanced data visualization
|Click on the thumbnail
to a see full size image.
This illustration shows the use of DasyLab® data analysis and control software. See the optical design page
for an example of data obtained with digital imaging and displayed with visualization software.
© 2000 Technology Integration Group